Health Guarantee & Sales Contract
Thank you for purchasing a puppy from us. We have done our best to provide a healthy, happy and social puppy for you.
- We strongly recommend that you keep your puppy on NuVet Plus supplements. (Information is attached)
- Have your puppy examined by a licensed veterinarian within 72 hours after picking up your puppy.
- Seller must be informed immediately of the examination’s results by mail or e-mail.
- The failure to do this will result in the cancellation of this guarantee.
- Provide puppy with routine preventative care such as but not limited to: Maintain veterinarian guidelines for vaccinations and yearly examinations by a licensed veterinarian.
- All deposits are non-refundable.
- *This puppy is guaranteed until two year’s of age against fatal and life-altering congenital disease which adversely affects the health of the dog as long as he/she is actively taking NuVet vitamins. One year of age if he/she is not actively taking NuVet Plus vitamins. This includes severe hip dysplasia, which hampers a dog’s natural movement and requires surgery to correct, heart, kidney, pancreas, liver, and spine problems of a severe life-threatening or -altering nature. If the dog dies within its first year of life, the buyer will pay to have it autopsied to determine the reason. If the reason is congenital, the seller will replace the puppy.
- All items covered under this guarantee are by replacement only. We do not give refunds.
- Seller will not be responsible for any medical expenses incurred.
- Buyer is aware that buying a puppy means trips to the veterinarian and understands that they will be responsible for all those payments.
- The puppy has received proper vaccinations and wormings as of the date of delivery. The buyer has been informed of these and of future vaccinations and wormings which will be due.
- This guarantee does not include Hypoglycemia (abnormally low levels of blood glucose). This guarantee does not include parasites such as coccidiosis, giardia, or other parasites that puppies commonly carry. We are not responsible to refund or replace a puppy due to reasons such as: allergies, landlord disapproval or moving.
- A puppy showing any serious genetic or congenital defect will be replaced as follows: Dog must show the defect by two year’s of age (*). One year of age if not actively taking NuVet vitamins. Seller must be notified of the problem within two business days of a licensed veterinarian’s determination and have two reports from two unassociated veterinarians stating the same problem, and seller will provide a replacement puppy of equivalent value. A puppy with a defect must be returned to the seller to qualify for a replacement puppy. No refund, in part or in full, will be given.
- A returned puppy must be returned to the seller in good condition, other than the specified problem, at the buyer’s expense. The buyer will then qualify for a replacement puppy. On a replacement puppy, the buyer is responsible for transportation costs to and from the seller. This guarantee applies to the original puppy’s owner only and is not transferrable to a second party. A replacement puppy will not be provided if the puppy has been spayed, neutered, bred, or euthanized without seller’s permission. Replacement puppy will be mutually agreed upon by both parties and puppy will be of comparable quality.
- There are some disorders which may be produced by environmental factors. This includes thyroid dysfunction, allergies, demodectic mange, and additional autoimmune disorders which are not covered under this guarantee.
- Any physical problem which is or could be the consequence of injury is not covered through this guarantee.
- There is no guarantee that the purchaser will be capable of breeding or showing the puppy, despite breeding or showing potentials.
- This contract is binding and supersedes all past agreements. This contract is void if the conditions are not fulfilled.
- Purchaser agrees that they fully understand this contract.
- Puppy will be at least eight weeks of age before it will be adopted.
- In the event that buyer must re-home puppy at any time, seller must be notified at once and puppy either returned to seller for re-homing or placed in a mutually agreed upon second party’s (family member or close friend) home.
- Agreement of all conditions will be verified through buyer’s payment for the puppy.